Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Upcomming Movies Rant

Look, I'm all for the bleak post-apocalyptic (or over techno future) theme but honestly this has gotten of hand.
The Carriers

This movie comes out next month. It's sort of post-apocalyptic;which is why I'm including it. can this happen? Who knows, perhaps. I'm just excited to see Piper Perabo in a film. I've always liked her. This film just looks like it will only make my germ/OCD worse. But I have a feeling I've seen this story this before.

Surrogates

Starring Bruce Willis, this movie is basically the Matrix meets iRobot meets Minority Report I think. The story line doesn't feel the least bit original and I'm sorta disappointed in Mr. Willis for this.

The Road



This movie coming out reminds me of Fallout3 with what looks cannibalism? I'm not sure what I think of this movie to be honest. I am tired of this story. I am Legend kinda of world is gone, one man and his family walk around.....

Of course we have 2012

The end of the world; of course we all knew there would be a movie with this theme but I though it would at least be in 2011 I guess these people wanted to get a head start...

Daybreakers

It may not be the same theme, but at least this looks sorta interesting even though the main plot just seems like I don't know why can't they just breed humans?

Finally we have The Book of Eli

Again, this theme is here.

IMO it's just too many of the the same theme set to release from Sept to Jan.
Next blog is going to be on the any faux-indie movie trend and I'm pointing my finger at you Cera and Yi

No comments:

Post a Comment